Accounts Administrator at Waitrose
What is an Accounts Administrator?
An Accounts Administrator at Waitrose handles financial queries and supports the Section Manager by creating reports and analysing financial data.
What does an Accounts Administrator do?
An Accounts Administrator will usually:
- Support the completeness of the purchase to pay cycle
- Processing invoices and entering information into the Oracle system
- Communicate with customers to ensure queries are resolved
- Review reports and analyse data
- Support the section manager
Is a financial administration career right for me?
Are you the kind of person that takes ownership of tasks? Are you good with numbers and very organised? Then an Account Administrator role might be the perfect role for you.
An excellent Accounts Administrator will also be:
- Enthusiastic and self-motivating
- Attentive to detail
- Good at meeting deadlines
Sound like you? Then read on.Read more
How to become an Accounts Administrator
The best way into this role is following previous experience in a large company. This can be either in their finance, administration or transaction-processing department.
Do you know how to use Oracle? If not, try to get some experience using it as that experience is very valuable to Waitrose.
Strong GCSEs will help, especially maths, so buckle down and do your best.