Prizedraw terms and conditions
What You Need To Know:
- We want to be as clear as possible on how you enter and the prize is drawn. Please read the the detailed bits below and if you’ve still got any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This promotion is only open to UK residents. So that we are completely fair to all entrants, those professionally connected to Plotr are not allowed to enter.
- You do need a valid email account and internet access to enter this draw.
- Promotion Period: You can enter this promotion between 00:01 on 12th November 2014 until 23:59 on 30th November 2014 - we’re officially calling this ‘chicken season’.
- To Enter: Entering this promotion is simple; just visit plotr.co.uk/register, fill in your details and then click register and continue to join Plotr and to be entered into the draw.
- You may only enter once during the Promotion Period.
- Winner Selection: The winner will be picked at random from from persons who have registered with Plotr within the Promotion period.
- Winner Communication: We’ll contact the winner via the email you provided when entering within 5 working days of the end of the draw. If you are our lucky winner, you must respond to us within 7 days to provide your address; otherwise the prize will be awarded to a reserve winner.
- The Prize: One winner will win Nando’s vouchers to the value of £100. The prize is subject to availability.
- If you are a winner, we’ll try and send you the prize as soon as we can - and within no more than 28 days from when you provide us with your address.
- Sorry, but you can’t transfer a prize to someone else or exchange it for something else or a cash alternative.
- If, for reasons we can’t control, the prize is no longer available, we’ll offer you an alternative prize which will be of equal or greater value.
The Legal stuff
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, syndicates or third parties will not be accepted and we will not accept cheating in any form including the use of macros or other automated means of entry, masking your identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than your own and any other behavior that falls outside the spirit of the promotion. If you’re found to be cheating you will be excluded.
- Unfortunately, if you suffer any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with the prize draw or prize itself (whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), statutory duty or otherwise) Plotr won’t be liable for this.
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, including any such failure which is within the control of Plotr or its agencies, Plotr and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the prize event not being capable of running as planned or for the non-inclusion of entries. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
- In the event of any dispute our decision is final.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
- If you want to know who won, you can email@example.com within two months of the end of the Promotion Period quoting “Nando’s November Prize Draw” in the subject title.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Plotr CIC, 1c Hillgate Place, Balham Hill, London SW12 9ER